APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
Former Chief of Air Staff and All Progressives Congress (APC) gubernatorial candidate in Bauchi, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar (rtd), has chastised Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed for irregular wage and pension payments to government personnel in the state.
Abubakar made the remarks on Thursday in Bauchi, during the launch of a Tinubu Presidential Support Group, Lobito, to mobilize grassroots votes for him and his party’s presidential candidate.
“It is really unfortunate that our employees have not been paid. It is quite unfortunate that someone will serve the state for 35 years and will not be paid a pension or a gratuity. By God’s grace, we shall change all of this. We will provide jobs for our youth and empower women to achieve economic prosperity.”
Sadique also said that it is pertinent to elect all APC candidates to end the administration of Governor Bala Mohammed, who he said was not paying workers as and when due.
“We appreciate this group’s support and, by God’s grace, we will deliver the dividends of democracy equitably and our workers will be paid at the end of every month,” he added.
He further promised to boost the agricultural potential of the State by assisting the farmers with inputs, training and information on improved methods.
Chairman, Steering Committee, Lobito Group 4 Asiwaju, Idris Lanzai, and the Secretary, Usman Darazo, pledged to mobilise more grassroots votes to make APC victorious at the polls.
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband