Arsenal has no plan to recall Balogun from loan spell
Arsenal has no intention of recalling Reims’ Nigerian-born forward Folarin Balogun in January.
In the summer, Balogun signed a season-long loan agreement with the Ligue 1 team.
There are reports that Arsenal is planning to recall Balogun following Gabriel Jesus’ injury.
Transfer expert, Fabrizio Romano, however, stated that Arsenal does not intend to bring Balogun back to North London next month.
The forward is expected to remain in France for the remainder of the current campaign.
The 21-year-old has scored eight goals and provided two assists in 15 league appearances for Reims this season.
Balogun is eligible to represent Nigeria, England and Canada at the international level.
View all comments
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband