Buhari’s daughters join Tinubu/Shettima women campaign in Katsina
Two daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahra and Hanan joined other notable figures and women from northwest to flag-off Tinubu/Shettima presidential campaign in Katsina State.
Their mother and Grand Patron of the Tinubu/Shetima Women Presidential Campaign Team, Aisha Buhari, was represented at the occasion by the wife of the APC Presidential candidate, Senator Remi Tinubu.
The event took place on Wednesday at the Katsina People’s Square.
While addressing the northwestern women, Senator Remi thanked the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari and the good people of Katsina State for the years of friendship and support shown her husband over the years, assuring that they will not forsake the north if the party wins in 2023.
She also prayed to God to grant Masari the wherewithal to continue to contribute to the wellbeing of our nation for many more years to come.
“I want to assure you that if you vote for us we will be there for you, we will be your partner in progress.
“We will do all it takes to see that the north west, even the northeast have peace in their border,” Senator Remi said.
On her part, the wife of the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Nana Shettima, who is also the Coordinator Northwest Zone Women Campaign Team appealed to women from the zone to support the Tinubu-Shettima ticket from top to bottom come 2023 election.
Also, speaking at the flag-off, Masari assured that the people of Katsina State will stand by Tinubu till the end.
“Bola Ahmed Tinubu is at home with us in Katsina State. He has been with us since before 1999. Its not like we have known him just yesterday. We have been with him for a very long time.
“Katsina State is the home of APC and APC here in Katsina stand by him 100%. We stood by him before, we stand by him today and we will stand by him tomorrow,” Masari said.
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband