Compare PDP Regime With APC, Make No Mistake In 2023 – Atiku Tells Youths
Former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar has urged young people to compare the administrations of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) before voting in 2023.
Atiku claimed that the APC is unconcerned about the future of young people and that the party should be expelled for the country’s regressive policies over the last eight years since it took power from the PDP.
According to reports, the PDP presidential candidate spoke at a campaign rally in Ondo State.
Atiku specifically warned the youths not to vote for the APC in the upcoming 2023 general elections.
We have started our campaign rally in Ondo State in the South-West and it is deliberate because we want to show you that we appreciate what you have done for us in the last election.
You gave us the highest votes in the South-West during the last presidential election, and we will never forget that.
That is why if you repeat the same thing, we promise to deal with insecurity; we will also make sure that all the federal roads that lead to Ondo state are motorable.
Atiku assured the citizens that his administration, if elected, would ensure that young men and women were employed.
We will set aside enough money to make sure that we empower them, he said.
The former VP added: “That’s why in our policy documents, we said that we will set aside $10 billion to make sure that we provide small and medium enterprises for young men and women to empower themselves. It is our number one priority.
We will also provide enough funds for education so that our universities shall continue to work perfectly, not the one we are witnessing today. APC doesn’t care for your education.
You can compare what PDP has done in 14 years to what APC has done in the last 8 years, and you want to repeat to vote for APC again?, We say No.
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband