DMCA – TAKE DOWN
Naijarecent.com respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded.
In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
Naijarecent.com will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a file that a we uploaded to Naijarecent.com infringes on your copyright then please contact the email below to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact info, and the url of the song/album, Video or Articles you are referring to.
Email to: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband