Omo-Agege reads riot act to political parties over APC voters harassment
Deputy Senate President, and All Progressives Congress, APC, a gubernatorial candidate in Delta state, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, has warned political parties against harassment and intimidation of APC voters in the state.
He warned those planning to harass APC voters in the 2023 elections to desist or face the full wrath of the law.
Senator Omo-Agege issued the stern warning when he led the APC ward-to-ward campaign trail to Warri South Local Council on Friday, 16th December.
He promised voters adequate security, adding that any attempt to scare away APC supporters and voters on election day would be forcefully resisted by all lawful means.
He assured APC voters that “ nobody can scare you. Nobody can molest you. There will be adequate security for everyone. And by God’s grace, we shall win.”
Senator Omo-Agege said the era of “local strongmen,” running away with election materials is over. This is the BVAS age, he pointed out, and those planning to chase away APC voters shall be “firmly resisted.”
He promised to reactivate the Warri port, ensure the Warri City Stadium works again, revive the Warri industrial park, and attract the various companies that left Warri back to base. He also pledged to increase student bursaries, empower women, create job opportunities for the youths and provide adequate security in the State.
- CSOs Push For Further Extension, Make Case For Students
- CBN begins old naira notes swap in Sokoto
- Probe banks over scarcity of new notes – MURIC to EFCC, NFIU
- Osun verdict, affirmation of Buhari’s tech-based electoral reforms – APC
- Reps ask NUC to shut down schools to allow students to vote
- Why Tribunal sacked Osun gov, Adeleke
- Why Buhari can’t attend all Tinubu’s campaigns
- APC Gov’ship candidate berates Bala Muhammed over inconsistent salary, pension payment
- Five miners killed, others injured as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Siasia loses appeal against FIFA ban in U.S court
- Nasarawa gov loses son, Hassan
- Why FG Could Not Track Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers’ Phones – Pantami
- Why we re-arrested Dibu Ojerinde, ex-JAMB registrar – ICPC
- My Govt Did Well, History Will Be Fair To Me – Buhari
- How my wife battled for survival as hospitals refused treatment – Slain lawyer’s husband